Mannequin man is a professional living mannequin/statue performer with over 25 years of performing experience in all types of venues and mediums. Mannequin man has a wealth of experience working in exhibition spaces and is adept at amusing, attracting, and leaving a lasting impression on visitors. He can stand alone or blend in with other real mannequins.
Mannequin man has appeared on TV on SMArt, Tricky TV>, Bid TV> and more recently on Louie Spence's Show Business (LSSB), where he appeared 'unusually' as himself with a rare interview, which got picked up by Harry Hill's TV burp.
The Louie Spence's Show Business TV show followed mannequin man at a couple of events, Hillhead, the international Quarrying - Construction - Recycling show in Buxton, and to Arnhem in the Netherlands, to take part in the World Living Statues Competition.He has also appeared as 'Terry' on ITV2's sketch show Glitchy> (Link to (video))
Mannequin man can be used at :-
- Exhibitions modelling all types of clothing, corporate, safety and industrial wear.
- Shop openings, and shopping centres to entertain the customers.
- Corporate events to add something special to the proceedings.
- Museums to liven up static displays.
- Safety training courses as "danny" CPR, to act as a more life-like resuscitation dummy
- Weddings as a living statue
- Fire or confined space training courses as a drag dummy
- A scary animated dummy for Halloween events
- TV shows and adverts
mannequin-man hire costs